Monday, March 15, 2010

Whirlwind

What an amazing weekend I had with all my favorite women. We had the time of our life. It was almost a dream it went by so fast. You really don't realize how lucky you are to have the people you have in your life until you go away with them. If you can get along the whole time, you know you have it good and that your relationships are strong with those women.

I cannot say it enough- I am the luckiest lady in the world to be surrounded by strong, independent, beautiful women. With my husband, my dog, our future home on its way, and the women in my life who are my rock, I have it all. Not many people can feel that lucky so I just smile and send a toast out to the most wonderful women I have the privilege to call my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment