Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Sunny Disposition

Its always good to spend time with good friends. It reminds you to be happy and smile. I am so full of joy and happiness today. I know that this blog is all over the place but that is what makes it unique. You never know the direction of the day here.

Work has been good busy and I have had time to reflect on the next steps in my future. I am in the process of planning trips for my honey and I. I am also lucky to be going away with our best friends for the New Year. I feel like someone above is smiling on me again.

My advice for today: Never forget that the world could be crumbling around you, but remember someone always has it worse than you.

If you can grab onto that thoughtm you can make it through any life changing events.

No comments:

Post a Comment