Friday, March 5, 2010

CLOTHING OPTIONAL

My girls and I were talking about clothing style this morning and what is seen as in or fashionable. What made this topic interesting to me is that magazines, starlets, and the in crowd seem to think they control the fashion world.

I would like to say that fashion is what you make it. Its what makes you feel sexy, independent, beautiful, alive. For me, sometimes I come off fashionally challenged and I just don't care. What I wear makes me feel good and that is all that should matter. I have had this attitude my whole life. Other people can think what they want and it doesn't affect me one way or another.

Your clothing should be your outlet to make you feel how you want to feel. I know I am only one person saying this but wear what makes you you!


No comments:

Post a Comment