Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Besties BeWare

It's funny how sometimes you can fall out of sync with the ones you care about. You expect it with your partner, with your family, but when it comes to your friends, you never see it coming. My bestie and I fell out of our groove in the last week and I think it had to do with no time for our one on one time. I know it seems silly but it can happen. Its like with your partner or family- if you don't get a little one on one time with them, it can disturb the nature of things.

So don't forget to put in much needed time with your friends in a one on one setting. Do not think it always has to be in a group setting. I hope this helps anyone out there feeling annoyed, irritated, or frustrated with their friend and they cannot pinpoint why.

No comments:

Post a Comment