Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fresh Beginnings

Yesterday was a great day. I caught up with an old friend I hadn't talked too in a long time. I actually gave up on the friendship thinking things would never change with her. After I saw her yesterday and we caught up on many months of her life, I saw this new woman emerge. One with strength and conviction and change. She has come a long way and I am so happy to see it. I have regained my faith in her and do not expect to see her a lot but know that our friendship has made it through to the next level.

On to other matters, I have a lot of plans in the next few months. Developing a game plan for me and my bestie's business. I am starting to find my footing again after a lot of turmoil. I am starting to recover my confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment