Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday

Thanks to this website- I feel that I have worked through some major issues from last week. I was so tired of being angry and not knowing what to do with that anger. Some say I should box, others say I need to find my zen. My conclusion is to write. I know I don't have a professional writing style, but I give it my all.

Today is a day about reflection and about change. All I can see each day is what the future could hold for me. I know there are challenges I have not tried to conquer as of yet. I know there are other paths out there for me to take. I am ready for a change. Something that will make me grow into a more independent and resilient woman. If what happened last week didn't kill me, than I know I have what it takes to forge ahead.

I thank you my fellow bloggers for letting me know there is a place I can air my worries and find who I am again.

No comments:

Post a Comment