Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Moving forward

Its been a rough week and this venue lets me be myself which is an added bonus. I have been dealing with a lot of family drama that should have never occurred. I feel like some people regress, like they are trying to get out of being an adult. Perhaps they just don't want the responsibility of being an adult. My thought is that if they choose to regress, than let them. Be sure though that they will not affect your progression.

One of my progressive traits is becoming a business partner with my best friend. I know many people say going into business with a friend can be hairy and I will not deny that. You just have to hammer out the basic details and agree on each advancement of the business. Finances can really be the trickiest part of a partnership, so one thing we will make sure of is that we balance the books together.

No comments:

Post a Comment