Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 1 - A New Beginning

I have sat here a million days in a row and have thought about starting a blog. I know that I am probably one of millions on this site who have said just the same thing. I haven't made a decision on what I will say here. I feel this could be my public diary and maybe a place I can bounce ideas off of you- the Public. My best friend and I have dreams of starting a company that would benefit the unemployed. Since our country is in a state of disarray- we thought we could figure a way to help the masses one person at a time. We are still working out the kinks of how our company can help the unemployed. I hope I can grab the attention of you out there. I know I am only one person trying to do something of such a large magnitude- my hope is that I can make a difference in the world one individual at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment