Monday, February 22, 2010

A new week, a new thought

So this week, I am trying a new approach- last week was about angst, anger, disappointment, sadness, and confusion. The posts for this week should be full of positive connotations.
My friends were really there for me last week. I want to send them a big thank you from the bottom of my heart and if they ever read these blogs to know they are people who have helped me become who I am today.
I am ready to take the plunge into another area of my life- my business side as I have discussed in previous posts. I really want to make this business idea work with my best gal pal. We want to help others regain who they were or who they want to become. We plan to start creating our site here in the next few weeks and if anyone hears me, what do u want this site to provide that you can see as beneficial?

No comments:

Post a Comment