Friday, April 2, 2010

Recap

Well its another beautiful day in California- not much to bitch about. Life is just grand at this point so today is all about talking about my ambitions. I have so many things I still want to accomplish in my life. Don't get me wrong, I am so blessed to have a great job, great friends, a great husband, my health. I just want to achieve more and not wake up one day having any regrets that I didn't do most of what I always wanted to.

These ambitions include starting a project, business, or company with my bestie. Between the two of us, we know we have what it takes to start something amazing. Our only issue is finding what it is because our time has been so limited to get it going. Once she is done with school, we can really focus on it. Another is to travel some more but this time with my husband. I want him to have a taste of Europe because that is somewhere I feel at home. I also want to teach and give back what I have been so lucky to get. I feel I have so much to offer young adults and I hope I can help change at least one person for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment